segunda-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2011

Never say never..

Until now, I always used to think that bad things just happen to people who are around us. I was wrong! Just an open eyes? I don't think so.. I'm human and I feel like I'm living on a bad dream! And I've never EVER felt this way before. This is so terrible.. I'm afraid of losing everyone but (and I know this is strange) I'm happy. I'm happy, besides everything, because my people and I are growing up.. We're learning how to live in this stupid and selfish world. 
Now, I'm TIRED and all I can say is: ENOUGH!
Nunc LASSA sum quae possum loqui: SUFFICIT!
Agora, estou CANSADA e tudo o que posso dizer é: CHEGA!
Ahora, estoy CANSADA y todo lo que puedo decir es: ¡BASTA!
Maintenant, je suis FATIGUÉ et tout ce que je peux dire, c'est: ASSEZ!

Luna

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

coisinhas *